








Mienna had her annual Track n' Field Day this past Tuesday. They had an absolutely amazing day for weather! It was pefect... warm with a slight breeze. Both me and Tom were able to come out and watch her as well as her Grandma S. and Kaela.
Mienna has such natural atheletic ability (definitely from her Father as opposed to me)!! She did such an amazing job again this year. I think we will definitely have ourselves a track star in a few more years. Regardless she always tries so hard with such determination. This year she got 2nd in High Jump, first in long jump, first in 60 meter and first in the 800 meter. My favourite event of hers was the 800 meter. She just poured it all out and it was the hottest part of the day and the last event. She was amazing! She runs like the wind!
Not the best pics as it was soooooo sunny out and I was just to excited to care about proper settings on my camera! I know Auntie Iris will get a kick out of the pictures!
I think Kaela had her hat on inside out for most of the day. I was too busy to notice!!! Kaela is not one for the heat... she had enough of watching and cheering on Mienna and opted for the monkey bars whenever she could!
I just love my girls so much!!
3 comments:
GREAT post Heather.....WTG Mienna(congrats on your big wins, and great effort!), and love the Kaela hat tidbit.....too cute!!!
I wish I could have been there to watch you Mienna. Way to go...I am very proud.
Great pictures.
Congrats to Mienna! You can sure see the determination on her face.
Liz
Post a Comment