





I've been neglecting my blog lately but I'm determined to try and squeeze a post in today. The last few weeks have been a flurry of activity for us. Calving, spring work, gardening and magazine call outs and so much more. On top of all of that I decided to throw a garage sale into the mix of things for the long weekend. We have a huge shop that is the size of a small hall. Up top is a loft and I took a picture down to show the sheer size of all of the junk we had in there. We ran the sale Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Really it was a multifamily sale as my sister brought stuff and so did Amy. The traffic was unbelieveable on our road with all of the people going to the lake and camping. Business was brisk!!!!
Amy and Aleeah were here for most of the weekend. Aleeah is in love with babies and the girls were selling a good portion of theirs during the sale. Our poor dog Rainbow just didn't know what to make of the dollies. She is such a good dog with kids! Aleeah loved her.
The other pictures are just glimpses of the kind of Spring we've been having over the last few weeks. Hope everyone had a great long weekend!!!
3 comments:
WOW! Those last two pictures look so professional! heehee! It was awesome spending time with your family this past weekend...Aleeah and I have more great memories to add to our list!
i have been neglecting my blog as well. I am going to update it very soon. I love all the pictures. Aleeah is looking so big.
I love the picture of you daughter and her baby. That on will be great to scrapbook
Post a Comment