I've been tagged by Lacintha... It is a top 5 tag!!! Here it goes
5 things you cannot live without under $10
1. headbands & ponytail elastics
2. Blistix lip infusion
3. a daily diet coke (maybe 2... or even 3 but that is still under $10)
4. pocket hand sanitizer (goes in my purse everywhere)
5. pocket kleexex package
5 favourite movies
1. The Titanic (watched this again the other day)
2. Lord of the Rings (the whole darn trilogy)
3. The Gladiator (love Russell Crowe)
4. Last of the Mohicans (love the music)
5. Everyone loves Mary (lots of good laughs)
Baby names you love(but won't use) (I'm not using them because it doesn't look like I'll get the chance to... not because I dont' like them enough)
Boys
1. Noah
2. Ethan
3. Evan
4. Max (just becuase I would love to nickname the kid Mad Max) lol!!!!
5. ........ no other ideas???
Girls
1. Myah
2. Keira
3. Sierra
4. Sienna
5. Arianna.... notice how all of them end in an ah sound!!! I could go on & on with girl names.
5 songs you could listen to over and over: (this changes all of the time)
1. Wake up Call - Maroon #5
2. Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
3. Apologize - Timbaland
4. Before he Cheats - Carrie Underwood
5. Rockstar - Nickleback
5 people who influenced your life in a positive way:
1. My amazing husband Tom
2. My sister Bobbie (best and truest friend in the world.. keeper of all my secrets)
3. A boss I had a long time ago.. I learned alot from her!
4. & 5... My girls were the best thing that ever happned to me!
still living and learning everyday from them!
5 things that stay in your purse all the time:
1. Blistix lip infusion
2. hair pick/comb
3. lipstick (usually 3 different tubes)
4. wallet
5. pen
5 moments you knew changed you forever:
1. When I married my husband.
2. The birth of my first beautiful baby girl.
3. When my Mom had her double lung transplant.
4. When my Dad had quad-druple bypass surgery when I was in high school
5. Coming to the conclusion that you can't control your health and body to do what you want it to do when you want it to. Sounds weird but I did needed to "realize" it and live with it.
5 Places you would really love to go:
1. Bermuda (heaven on earth).
2. Turks & Caicos
3. Egypt
4. Ireland
5. Italy
5 people you would love to see do their top 5: (get busy girls!!!)
1. Donna
2. Iris
3. Amy
4. Shelley
5. Tanya
2 comments:
thanks for playing! I love "before he cheats" too..such a whacky chick song :)
oh boy. i will do it...someday.....maybe....that will take some thinking. The names is a tricky one, would have to clear that with the Chad....:)
Post a Comment