Saturday, January 26, 2008

Can you believe it!! A blog entry!










Hi everyone.. sorry for the long hiatus! It was a crazy Christmas and holiday season for us this year. I should have known it was going to be downhill when my computer died on the 19th of December. Fast-forward to a month later and I have my computer back up and working. Funny how the week before Christmas a tiny, nagging voice in my head said to buy an external hard drive. Which by the way I did but my damn computer decided to quit before I could install it. To make a long story short.... my motherboard was replaced courtesy of Gateway (can you believe my 2 year warranty actually is due to expire at the end of this month). Thankfully they had no reason to touch my hard drive but they made no promises. Regardless everything is perfect and my new, shiny external hard drive is now installed and everything is SAFE!!!! Do yourself a favour and buy yourself one. They really are cheap and easy to use!!!
As for the rest of Christmas... we were hit with the plague. At least it felt like the plague. Everyone was sick but Tom especially. I've never seen him so sick. He got sick with the craziest case of strep throat and went way too long without proper medication. Oh well there is always next year!!!

Anyhow here is a glimpse of this year's homemade-scrapbooking inspired decorations. Me and Mienna made the button trees one night as a craft to do together. Kaela made the sugar cube house with her Dad at the Dad's night with her kindergarden class. I lover her little reindeer card she made for me. It has her little fingerprints on it for the reindeer's faces. Lost a nose somewhere along the way but precious none the less. The bird card was the xmas card I made for Tom this year. Love the red glitter embossing powder from Judikins. The garland was one I made for CS but too similar to other ones we were already featuring. The stars were made from the Basic Grey kit last year. The advent calendar was from a class I did in December and was inspired by numerous ones I saw from Splitcoast. Thats about it.

Thanks for stopping by!!!! and I promise to be a better blogger! A new New Year's resolution!

1 comment:

JUST4u & Me said...

Oh happy day.........glad to here, all is good at your house!!!

I'm waiting for the BP's update......LOL!!