
I'm a proud Mama!! My munchkins made the cover of the latest issue of Canadian Scrapbooker!!! I took these pics last year of the girls for our annual Christmas cards. Kaela had bright rosy cheeks and was a bit on the cranky side (due to a cold) and Mienna was doing all she could to cheer her up and clown around. The sweaters I bought from Gymboree and matching hats from I think Arlenes. The actual cover layout was created by the talented Sonya Mclean! Very surreal seeing your girls on the cover of a magazine when walking through a store!
I still havn't taken the girls pictures yet for this year's Christmas card. Need ideas. I finally feel though like I'm getting more into the spirit of things so hopefully some ideas start coming to me. Times a ticking!!!
3 comments:
Well, all I can say is the cover makes me all warm & fuzzie.......I can only imagine how you feel!!!!
Congrats Heather, Mienna, & Kayla!!!!
I can't wait to get my autographed copy signed by the front cover models.
This is so cool! I can't wait until my kids are old enough that I might be able to do scrapbooking again... might even do this fancy stuff that you guys do! Congratulations!
Post a Comment