


The girlies had a birthday party to go to on Saturday and the theme was Halloween. This was actually great because probably for the first time in years I have their costumes all figured out 2 weeks ahead of time. Kaela is a "fashion model/cowgirl" (her idea of course) and Mienna is a witch. This was a great dry run and now we know exactly what else we want do for Halloween (like black nails on Mienna and paint her neck green as well and pretty bows for Kaela's braids). I have no idea why Mienna isn't smiling but guess she was getting into character. I took these super quick as we were heading out the door. Notice all of the hungry kitty cats at their feet that would just not leave them alone.
All taken with my tiny point and shoot.
Also one a photo contest from Value Drug Mart and I"m not even sure which picture as I sent it so long ago. Oh well I guess I'll find out in December.
Well gotta scoot as I have a ton of stuff to get done today.
2 comments:
Looking good! Emily, of course, had hers all figured out a month ago. And the 2 younger ones actually found something they wanted in August, so I lucked out this year.
Liz
Holy Mienna, you look like a mean witch....you better smile next time or you may scare away everyone. You should carry Sport as part of your costume...every witch needs a black cat.
Kaela, looking good as usual.
Post a Comment