




I know I don't post much but I hope to more come Winter. Just too busy. Here are a few shots and reminders of Fall! I'm off to town today so I hope to post more later. These are for Auntie Iris who missed Mienna's birthday this year.
Came back this afternoon to add some more info. It just seems like it has been a whirl wind around here but I think things are starting to slow down. Kaela is doing fantastic in school this go around and I'm hoping she picks up the french easy. It helps that there are alot of kids that are just learning like her. When we tried french immersion with Mienna the poor kids got dusted as most of the kids were already completely fluent in the language. My fingers are crossed!
Mienna's birthday went off great. She had her close friends over and the weather was fantastic! My tom-boy of a girl had remote control monster truck races, hide n seek in the bales, a corral maze and a scavenger hunt. I think we successfully wore the kids completely out before they were all picked up. I know I was!
Looking forward to a restful weekend with the kids having 4 days off. Yippee!!!!
Well thats about it.. but I promise to be back soon!
2 comments:
Thank you Heather. I was waiting for my pictures of Mienna's birthday. She looks so big, I can't believe how fast time flies. The pictures in the leaves are beautiful.
Hi Heather,
The pictures look great. I too am behind on my blog. I have high hope for winter as well. My fall pictures are coming. I only had one willing participant. I will try again soon.
Post a Comment