


I have to say I'm overwhelmed or should I say underwhelmed (are those even real words) by summer (if that was it). I'm freezing here!!!! We have just returned from another camping trip. Die hards I suppose. Once again though it was more of me and the girls and Tom coming when he could. I really should have been at home getting stuff done but I so want my girls to have a good summer and I really feel the pressure of Kaela going to school right away and so I try to spend as much time as possible with them doing fun stuff!!! Those apron strings are really going to be hard to cut!! I can't believe school is almost here. I have a crappy cold right now too. Sucks! First one of the summer I believe (yeah.. yeah.. what summer)! Mienna is sick and so is Kaela. I'm sure Tom will be next as he just can't escape us! Anyhow please bear with me if I owe you a phone call or an email. I will be playing catch up all week next week. Time for bed.. I'm making weird sentences. Here are some recent pics for your viewing pleasure!!!
1 comment:
This pregoo whale can't get over summer fast enough...bring on the snow,I say!
Take care and hope to talk to you soon...miss ya'much!!!
Post a Comment