Saturday, July 28, 2007

More summer fun!










We've been having such a busy summer! It is literally just flying by. I can't believe we are fast approaching August. I just wish it would all slow down and cool off just a smidge. So hot lately. Anyhow here are some pics of the girls cooling off! Our friends the Himschoots took us tubing and we had a blast. I can definitely see us investing in some tubes for the boat next summer. As for the girls posing on the dock I have no idea what the heck they are doing but whatever they look like they are having fun (maybe surfer chicks??). I had to overexpose them in photoshop as they were way to dark as my flash didn't fire with the sun behind them. Whoops... boo boo!

3 comments:

JUST4u & Me said...

Fun, fun, fun........glad there are NO bear stories this time!!!!

JUST4u & Me said...

Oh, and I forgot to mention.........LOVE the pier poses!!! Too Cute!!!

Chad & Iris said...

Who needs Bermuda....with the heat and your camper looks like you guys are having the best summer yet..although I don't get to see you guys. But, only one more month and I will be home.