Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Beautiful Baby!!!















Isn't she gorgeous??!!! This is Ava! Ava is just a touch over 6 months old and is the beautiful daughter of my friend Sabrena. She has these amazing soul searching eyes that just pop! I took these shots a couple of Saturday's ago. Love taking baby pics. They are so much fun. This little pumpkin didn't like looking into the camera. I'm just not that intersting I'm afraid. Next baby to get pictures done should be Iris & Chad's Rylan. Can't wait to see him in May!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! What a gorgeous little person!!!!!!!! And please say hello to Sabrena for me! Its been a while!

Jackie

MonaS! said...

Beautiful photos! And those eyes are just AMAZING

Anonymous said...

So Heather, Where is the eye candy you promised???????



D

lacintha said...

she's beautiful Heather...and you're an awsome photographer...and who's this "D" you're promising eye-candy to?...lol...T-O-M!!!!!

Adrienne said...

These pictures are beautiful, good stuff! I love the last one, so sweet :) I found your blog through Tanya Dechaine.

Tanya said...

Hi Heather, i meant to comment under this post but did it under the last one by accident, go look there for my comments.