



I said I would be back and it took me a week. Whoops!!!! It has been busy and I'm a bad bad blogger. I just switched to the new version of Blogspot so my fingers are crossed that I won't have any gremlins with this now!
I have to share some recent pics I took of our newest little cousin. This is little Aleeah and these pics were taken 3 weeks ago. She is gorgeous and has a head of hair on her like your average 18 month old. She will definitely be a beauty!!! So many little girls being born! Can't wait to see what Iris has. I will put more on my blog later, but now it is time to play with the kiddos!
4 comments:
Wow Heather, beautiful BABY & PHOTOS.........WTG!!!!!
he is beautiful Heather...and you did an awsome job with those pics..
Very nice, Heather!
Liz
okay now..if I can update, so can you...C'mon H... ;)
Post a Comment