So I'm home!!! Yeah!!!! I missed my family so much!!! I had an awesome time but it is always good to come home. I only uploaded a few pics as I'm super tired still but I also promised to share! I went with Jackie and Connie to Anaheim and we covered the CHA tradeshow everyday and met up with lots of people in the business (mostly store owners) in the evenings for supper. It was so much fun to finally meet some people in person for the first time. Just quickly with the ones that I can remember. Sandra, Sonya, Tara all from Pick of the Patch. Barb, Tony, and Lara from Ontario (new owners of Scraptivity!). Elizabeth from Ontario (another store owner and sorry I can't recall at the moment the name of her store but she rocks!!). Kim and Misty from Scrap-a-lot in Edmonton. Kim Garafolo and Kim Morreno (both designers) also from POTP and Pageframes. Amanda from Upsy Daisy! and so many more. We touched base with so many people inside the show but I want to save some pics for the magazine. A quick run down though: Vicki Boutin, Melissa Frances, Roxanne Jegotka (spelling??), the site owners from ScrapGalaxy (Brent & Jess) and Cari Locken and Carolyn Peelers. So many and I know I'm missing people. Sorry!!!!We didn't have much time to look around but we did visit Downtown Disney and we went to the House of Blues and took in a Blue's Brothers tribute band which was awesome!
The ride home was a whole different story. What a horrible experience. We landed in the middle of another classic Alberta blizzard. It was the most harrowing drive ever! Jackie's husband Christoph drove us home and I can't begin to say how grateful I am. It was literally a white out on Highway 16. Absolutely CRAZY!!!!!
Well I should get to bed since I've complained so much that I haven't slept!!! This weekend I'll tell you more about the show! Lots of eye-candy!!!
Did I mention how glad I am to be home with my girls!!!? Missed them so much!!







8 comments:
Fun, fun..............TFS, NOW GO TO BED!!!!
No this isn't your mother, but I am using my motherly voice!!!!!
Awesome pics Heather....sounds like you had a blast. Can't wait to see and hear more.
Great pictures Heather. It looks like you had a wonderful time. Can't wait to hear all about it.
how cool, i see no snow! i'm sure you had a lot of fun but getting a break from snow and frigid weather probably was nice too. :)
olga
Great pictures Heather,
I especially like the one of you trying to pick up the LEGO man......LOL!!! Isnt't that place amazing.......did they still have the giraffe(up to the ceiling)in there?
great pics girl!
And did Tom see you making out with the Lego man?
I bet those diamonds will be whizzing back to the store!!!...lol
You lucky girl! I'm sure that now you've been at Disney you'd want to bring your girls next time eh? Can't wait to talk to you about your trip and everthing else!
Terra-Lee
Sounds like a packed trip. Glad to hear it was a success.
I am jealous at all your comments you get on your blog. You are the only one that comments on mine. Although you have way more interesting news on yours....yes, you have a more interesting life than I....but that will change in April. :)
Post a Comment