Thursday, October 19, 2006
Crazy Busy!!!!
OK... it has been super busy this past little bit and it promises to get even busier over the next couple of weeks. I had a Christmas Card Class tonight, another assorted card class on Friday night and another class next Wednesday and a workshop next Thursday and then another Christmas Card class the week after that. Not too mention are great friends Shelley and Dean are coming tomorrow night for the weekend (and I need to do some serious cleaning and picking up) and we have a birthday party to go to on Saturday night for another friend turning 40! Combine all of that with upcoming Halloween, a Parent Council AGM that I need to write a report for since I'm president (how do I get myself in to this stuff).., 2 trips that I need to make to Edmonton in the next 2 weeks, playschool twice a week and figure skating twice a week and a night time school meeting regarding a field trip that is next June! Scary.. now add to any of this a slight variable of a kid getting sick or heaven forbid me getting sick (again) and that will really throw a wrench into my wheel! Never mind all of my other deadlines for magazine work and other upcoming classes. Scary thing is we arn't even into November yet and every single weekend is already booked with something going on. Silly me! The modern Mom!!! There I'm done venting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my lord Heather, that is almost scary.........hope you survive!!!!!!
Hey Heather....
I know where your coming from when it comes to a hectic life....my weeks are jammed full till at least Xmas. Meetings, hockey, dance, school and everything else, I guess thats what keeps us lookin so young hey (lol)....I have bags under my eyes as I type this.
Post a Comment