Monday, August 21, 2006

Exhausted!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok... I'm beat... yet I can't seem to move my a$$ off the computer chair! I guess I've been "Internet deprived" the last few days. Let's see.. where to begin. Friday I went to town to hopefully pick up my ring (still not in). To say the least I was getting a bit hot about the whole thing but I do have it now and it is GORGEOUS!!! Friday night, Saturday and Sunday was Tom's 20 year high school reunion (note that it was TOM's not mine... I'm not that old yet!). Anyhow it was a ton of fun yet a ton of work as well. It is interesting to see how people have changed and what they are up to. I went to his 10 year the month after we got married so I know most of them. The interesting part of it all is that the women all got hammered! And I don't mean just a little but alot!!! (excluding myself and maybe 2 or 3 others). I kept saying to myself that I should get to bed but it just got funnier the later I stayed. Absolutely hilarious!! I highly doubt half of these women will show up for a 25th year reunion! ha!!! It will take awhile to live down some of the antics... but all in all they were just having fun. Sunday we came home and I demanded a nap! I was so tired and so off to sleep I went. Today I zipped to Edmonton to pick up my Mom who got discharged from the hospital yet again. Poor thing suffered horribly with a really bad virus for the past week but she is home now and hopefully it stays that way. Now I should really be in bed but I promised myself to "try" and keep up with my blog!

Tomorrow I will think of more! Really!!!!

1 comment:

lacintha said...

well,let's see a pic of the ring then????