Wednesday, June 28, 2006

OK... I'm pathetic!!!!

I admit it... I'm a horrible blogger!!! I get so swept up in life and all of my committments that I forget to take time to do the little things like blog. I haven't blogged since May.. Jeeze!!! Ok here is a timeline of whats happened or not happened lately:

- My Mom finally came home and we are all so happy!!! She is doing awesome!
- My wonderful sister in law and her husband came home for a super long visit. We had a great time and I've had to do some major re-programming with my kids ever since. Thanks Auntie Iris!!!
- I believe we've struggled through 4.5 colds since May..... and we are currently battling a flu/fever thing with Kaela.
- We went to Rexal Place in Edmonton to cheer on our beloved Oilers!! Better luck next year!!
- I'm anxiously awaiting the new Stampin Up! catalogue and I must say I"m extremely impatient!
- The magazine is going wonderfully and we have the Fall issue almost in the can!
- I have gained probably 3 pounds this Spring... so much for getting ready for bikini time in Bermuda. I have quit weighing myself.
- My garden is sucky but my flowers are awesome!
- I'm sick of cutting grass and it is still only June.
- Only 7 more days until we leave for Bermuda....
- Only about 23 more days until I leave for Chicago!!!
- It's Tom's birthday tomorrow and did I get him a gift??? No!!! I know what he wants but no need to wrap that!!!
- Only 1/2 day of school left!! Hallalujah!!!!

OK. I'm sure I can think of more but I promised a bud a joke so I need to go and scrounge that up.

3 comments:

lacintha said...

Okay then slacker..I've been coming here almost every day looking for an update...but you def. had your hands full..so you're off the hook! Glad to have you back!

Chad & Iris said...

I am with you Heather, I have not touched my blog since April. I was too busy spoiling your kids at home. :)

JUST4u & Me said...

You are not pathetic.......very happy to see you posting, can't wait to see your Bermuda updates!