Thursday, June 29, 2006

THe New Catalogue has arrived!!!

The new catalogue has just arrived!!!! Finally after me stalking UPS and Canada Post!!! I think Tom was ready to move out will all of my complaining!!! I have taken a quick scan of the cover and it looks gorgeous. I will be in St. Paul Saturday if there is anyone that must have it asap. Anyone that preordered will have there copy reserved of course. If you haven't preordered remember I only charge $10.00 per issue!!! My wholesale cost. Contact me before July 4th for a copy. I will be leaving on holidays from July 6 until July 25. Now onto the good stuff!!! Here is a short list of whats new!!!!

At least 7 new alphabets **all of which I must have**!!!!!
Stitched ribbon and patterned ribbon YUM!!!
Chipboard accents (alphabets, art journal,accents) Love them!
Purse boxes and take out boxes ADORABLE
Designer label punch box. Absolutely gorgeous!!! I must have these as well.
New punches like ovals that fit right into the Hodge Podge hardware sets!
Watercolor crayons in color familys and a neutral set!!
colored brads!!
The level one hostess sets are AMAZINGGGG!!!!
This is just a quick look through the catty. I"m so excited about it.. I almost regret leaving on holidays. I said almost!!!! I can't wait to get mine coil bound and this baby is going on the plane with me when we leave for our trip!

I had serious thoughts about taking a break from my 10 for 10 groups once this round finished but no way now. It all looks so yummy!!!

Anyhow ladies I really should get back to my mountain of laundry and kids!! I just had to share!

Remember to call or email me and let me know if you want a copy by July 4th!

Have a great long weekend everyone!
Heather

2 comments:

lacintha said...

You know I want one...sounds scrumptious!

JUST4u & Me said...

So glad you like it...............I am with you all the way, I love it as well!