Monday, May 08, 2006

The Very Final Day of Dance!!!





Yesterday was the final day of dance!!! Yippeee!!! I feel guilty but I"m glad that the dance shows are all done for the year. I've been so stressed lately with getting the girls to everything and trying to make sure they wouldn't be sick or too run down for their shows but it is all over now. I will miss it though. Hmmmm, just what will I do with my Saturday's now???? All kidding aside... Kaela's show went fabulous! She had a great time and took everything in stride. Her Intro to Dance class did the theme from Bonanza and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. They were so ooooo cute!!! Everybody that came was so impressed. Shelley did an amazing job (Kaela's dance instructor) with getting everything organized and set up. We had a great time (even though I had a pounding headache that turned into a migraine by the time we got home).

In other news.. Mom is still in the hospital and is recovering from the latest round of infections. This time it may be in her pick line which they took out. Hopefully we will see a light at the end of the tunnel soon. We had to stop off at the St. Paul hospital yesterday to have Kaela checked out as she has some kind of "mystery rash" that has be occuring over the last couple of weeks. She was of course not ready to have him touch her with a 10 foot pole. I'm not sure where that fear came from. Tomorrow at the dentist should be loads of fun!!!! NOT!!

We sold our calves on Friday and they are all being shipped today so it has been a hectic morning. Tom toyed with the idea of keeping them over the summer but caved and decided to sell. I'm glad as we really don't need more work to worry about. Kaela has been watching the trucks come and go all day.

Here are some of the pics from yesterday's recital!! Loved it!!!

2 comments:

Chad & Iris said...

LOVED THE PICTURES!
Please tell Kaela I think she is the prettiest little girl ever.
Only 24 more sleeps until I fly home....but who's counting?

JUST4u & Me said...

How sweet..............glad all went so well!