

The Bug turns
4!!!! I can't believe it! My baby is growing up! Here are a couple of pictures of the little princess on her special day! Usually I make their cakes but with everything going on this year I just couldn't devote the extra time so Co-op did the job! Kaela was thrilled though with her Fairytopia cake. Very cute and she loved the center piece that she was allowed to keep. We actually had two parties for her but these pictures are from her second one where she had her friends at Happy Land to enjoy the day with her!
1 comment:
Bug's 4............WOW! She looks pretty proud holding those 4 fingers up high...........she probably thinks she is catching up to everyone!!!!! What a sweetie, so glad she liked her cake, and don't worry about not baking it. There is always next year to pull out the cake pans, flour, eggs, sugar, etc., etc.!!!!!
Post a Comment