Thursday, March 16, 2006

Super Bug???


I've been home for a few days and it has been heavenly!! We were going to go up tomorrow and take the girls since Mienna has a day off but now I'm not sure if we will go. Mom was moved into isolation today because she has contracted some kind of "super bug". If we gown/glove up we can still visit but I'm not sure if it is a good idea to take the girls or not. I asked the nurse but she didn't seem to have a solid answer for me. I think I will call again tomorrow and talk to a different nurse for another opinion.


Here is a quick picture of Mienna today after school. Since there was no school tomorrow they celebrate St. Patrick's Day early. Mienna won for grade's 1 & 2. They had a "wear green and backwards day". Here clothes were on backwards but she switched them at home. It is hard to see but she had a shamrock painted on her face.

Happy early St. Patrick's Day everyone!

1 comment:

JUST4u & Me said...

Heather,
Hopefully things have improved over the weekend, and the SUPER BUG has GONE!!!!!

Congratulations to Mienna, enjoy your prize!