Thursday, February 02, 2006

Skating Queen!



Skating Queen!! --- Kaela is absolutely amazing! We never would have thought she would have picked up skating so easily but she not only picked it up but she is fantastic! At first she didn't even want to move around hardly but her Dad convinced her and took her skating everyday over the holidays on our dugout. She will skate now for hours on end and even do turns. As you can see in the background Mienna is content to do the boy stuff!! and play hockey! Mienna is also very good at skating and on "boy skates" no less! I'm so impressed with my girls! It is a good thing Tom taught them as I have no patience and I cringe constantly watching them when they do have a fall.

With our Winter being so mild this has been the perfect winter sport for the girls :)

2 comments:

JUST4u & Me said...

Okay Mom, get the skates on! I am sure you have the ones with the picks.....easier to stop with!!!!! Great to see the girls are have so much fun!!!! WTG Tom!

Chad & Iris said...

Wow, I cannot believe Kaela has improved so much. I guess she will not be holding my hand at all next Christmas. Please take a little video of how good they are doing so I can see it when I am home in June.