Thursday, September 15, 2005

There She Goes!!!!


Here is my little bug going to parent nursery for the first time! She thinks it is school! She was so excited and had a blast. Of course she could have cared less if I was there or not and she didn't want to leave. Once a week is not going to be enough for her. She just can't get to school fast enough! Next week she starts ballet and I'm sure I will have to pry her away from that!

5 comments:

JUST4u & Me said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JUST4u & Me said...

Oh my goodness, she is ready to go! Cuter than cute! Heather you must have been just busting trying not to laugh when this big girl headed off to school. Can't wait for the ballet picture to arrive.

Brenna said...

Great shot, how adorble is that?

Anonymous said...

That is so funny. I can just imagine how excited she must have been. I will say it again I love this website.

Anonymous said...

sorry that last comment was me. sure you guessed that.