Thursday, September 29, 2005

Birthday Girl is 7!


Well the day finally arrived! Mienna turned the big 7! At least big in her eyes!! She was such a perfect birthday girl! She waited so patiently to open her presents even though we didn't even start until 7:00 pm! All of her gifts were a big hit and now she can't wait until Sunday for her "friends party"! I can't believe how fast 7 years went. Thrilling yet scrary at the same time.... my little girl is growing up! Yikes!!! I'm so happy for her yet I want everything to s l o w d o w n!!

2 comments:

JUST4u & Me said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIENNA! Hope you had a great day, and hope your party on Sunday will be fun, fun, fun!

Heather, you are so right about how time flies, and you may not want to hear this, but it just keeps going faster and faster ALL THE TIME!

Make sure you take a picture of the newest photographer, the birthday girl!

Anonymous said...

I want to know what was in that big present????